Results from Australian and International Regattas
- 2015/16 Victorian A Class Travelers series
The 2015/16 Victorian A Class Travelers series is on!
Enjoy traveling and socializing as well as enjoy sailing at four of the top A Class venues in Victoria, then get your rig down to this event.
Bendigo Ice Breaker Regatta September 19th & 20th. More info http://www.bendigo.yachting.org.au/
Victorian Catamaran Championships, McCrae Y.C: November 28th & 29th. More info: http://www.mccraeyc.com.au/
Elwood SC Lightning Regatta ...
- AUSSIE Season rap The 2016/17 sailing season has drawn to a close Down Under, following the completion of the Queensland State Titles on the first weekend in May. The Qld titles had been delayed a few weeks due to the appearance of Cyclone Debbie, which ravaged North Queensland, and deluged South Queensland in April.
Steve Brewin won the event in ...
- 2017 HARKEN QLD State championships report The HARKEN QLD State champs have been run and won after a short delay due to cyclone Debbie.
As a Queenslander it’s hard to accept that we were thoroughly beaten by a New South Welshman, but Steve Brewin was in a class of his own with a new shorter rig that was working to perfection, fully ...
- Save the Date – 2017 Harken NSW State Titles The 2017 Harken NSW State Titles are booked in for the 28-29th October 2017 at Vincentia Sailing Club on Jervis Bay. NOR and more details to follow soon.
- QLD States Rescheduled to May 5-7th Due to cyclone Debbie upsetting the Qld coast 2 weeks ago the QLD States at Humpybong were cancelled and have now been re-scheduled to be run at the same venue over the May 5-7th weekend.
Anyone looking for a good hit-out can join in at Lake Cootharaba over Easter.
- Sail Hervey Bay A Cat Worlds 2018 The 2018 A Class Catamaran World Championships will be sailed in Hervey Bay Qld from 16th – 23rd November 2018. The regatta will be preceded by the Australian Championships between 11th – 15th November.
- 2018 Nationals Wangi Wangi A reminder to all that the 2018 Nationals will be held at Wangi Wangi on Lake Macquarie NSW from 28th Dec 2017 until 2nd Jan 2018. Wangi will be very busy this year with our Nats followed by Moths then 505’s.
- Notice of Race: 2017 A Class Catamaran Victorian Championships Westernport Yacht Club, 1 Foreshore Rd, Balnarring, Victoria
Saturday March 11th 2017 – Monday March 13rd 2017
Notice of Race (with Entry form):
2017 A Class Catamaran Victorian Championships Notice of Race FINAL
SCHEDULE OF REGATA
Saturday 11th March 2017
Registration 1000 – 1100hrs
Racing From 1300hrs
Welcome Function 1800 hrs
Sunday 12th March 2017
Racing From 1100hrs
Monday 13th March 2016
Racing From 1100hrs
Presentation Following completion ...
- Elwood A Class Open Lightning Championship 2017 Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th February 2017
Schedule of Events
Saturday 25th February 2017.
1130 Hours – Information Session
1300 Hours – earliest start time for Racing Session 1 (up to 3 races)
After Racing – finger food, BBQ & drinks (at bar prices)
Sunday 26th February 2017
1030 Hours – earliest Start time for Racing Session 2 (up to 3 races)
- QLD States NOR QLD States NOR
- Ronstan 2017 Australian Championships: Results Ronstan 2017 Australian Championships: Results
2013 Vic States Results