DNA F1, ex Brad Collet boat which arrived brand new into Australia in approx. mid-2017, this boat is in immaculate condition and is ready to sail with nothing to do. Since purchasing the boat it has had very little use.
The boat is configured as a flyer, however the F1 is the current DNA classic profile boat, by adding C boards this boat becomes versatile across all aspects of A Class sailing.
An F1 classic came third at the recent Australian Nationals at Port Stephens. This boat represents excellent value for money in terms of age of boat, platform design and pricing compared to a new boat.
The boat comes as standard directly from the factory which includes:
• Belt drive rake system
• Semi rigid trampoline
• Aerodynamically shaped ‘beams’.
• Adjustable “L” rudders.
• DNA Z boards
• DNA / Fibrefoam tapered mast
• Additional Seadek non-skid material to trampoline
• Exploder boom
• Ashby / North sail
• “Bags” mast cover
• Brand new regatta cover
• Spare cross bar and tiller extension
• Tacktick / Velocitek compass holder
• Spare trapeze set up
• MacKay Galvanised trailer with spare wheel and large Aluminium gear box.
• Bow covers
• Cadcat Eurotrax beach rollers.