No sailing today on the first day of the 2011 Victorian states.
The light breeze of the early morning died off before the scheduled start time. Racing was postponed ashore until finally postponed until tomorrow at 5pm.
An inshore breeze was enough to tempt a few sailors out for a late afternoon sail, but was confined too close to shore to allow a course to be set.
Forecast for tomorrow is good with racing starting at 10:30am.
Race commitee will be tweeting updates at http://mobile.twitter.com/mccraeyc